Greensboro, North Carolina (September 18, 2017) – NC REALTORS® is thrilled to announce multiple members were presented with Mentor-Mentee scholarships during the annual 2017 Conference & Expo, XCHANGE ’17, at The Omni Grove Park Inn earlier today. The NC REALTORS® Conference Scholarship and Mentor Program was designed to help those new to the industry – or just new to NC REALTORS®’ annual conference – get involved and make the most of their conference experience with the help of an experienced mentor.
The Mentor-Mentee 2017 Scholarship Recipients include:
- Cathy Carter (recipient) and Brooke Cashion (mentor)
- Ben Hill (recipient) and Don Harris (mentor)
- Lisa Chrystie (recipient) and Wendy Harris (mentor)
- Jessica Cottle (recipient) and Stacy Hiers (mentor)
- Pender Sessoms (recipient) and Kim Dawson (mentor)
- Pamela Webb (recipient) and Christina Asbury (mentor)
- Artanzia Yates (recipient) and Todd Pierceall (mentor)
- Heather Brown (recipient) and Dede J. Carney (mentor)
The mentees were selected by an NC REALTORS® review committee based on an extensive application process. Due to the overwhelming success and response of this program, the 2018 program will be expanded to award additional candidates.
ABOUT NC REALTORS®
NC REALTORS® is a non-profit trade association, representing more than 40,000 members and 48 local associations throughout the state of North Carolina. NC REALTORS® serves to promote the success of its members and enhance the quality of life in North Carolina by promoting housing affordability and the protection of private property rights. Founded in 1921, the association is headquartered in Greensboro, with an additional office in Raleigh. For more information on the association, visit ncrealtors.org.