Seniors Real Estate Specialist
WE'RE SORRY! REGISTRATION FOR THIS COURSE IS CLOSED.
Baby Boomers represent the largest and wealthiest group of buyers and sellers in the country. Understand what motivates this growing market and how to address their needs with the prestigious SRES® (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) designation.
Earning your SRES® Designation will equip you with the tools to help today’s active seniors address issues including home design, mortgage financing, capital gains issues and the tax implications for seniors selling the family home. Senior Real Estate Specialists® learn how to:
- Identify the power of generational demographics
- Counsel rather than sell to seniors
- Develop and maintain relationship marketing skills
- Understand the implications of tax laws, probate and estate planning
SRES Designation Requirements:
- Successfully complete the two-day SRES® Designation course, and score at least an 80% on the exam at the end of day 2.
- Be an active member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Hold active membership in the SRES® Council. New Designees receive one-year membership in the SRES® Council FREE.
Sponsored by the Land of the Sky Association of REALTORS®
Early Bird Registration Price: $225
Deadline: September 28, 2017