Protect your business and your consumers with one of the most popular benefits offered to all members - NC REALTORS® - approved standard forms and contracts. The industry standard, use legal documents that have been vetted by legal professionals and are used inmore than 75 percent* of real estate transactions statewide.
Forms & Contracts
NC REALTORS® members have FREE access to over 80 contract forms in both interactive and non-interactive formats. The extensive forms library includes residential, commercial, property management, and auction forms. Our forms are regularly developed and updated to keep them relevant in everyday real estate practice.
Permitted users of NC REALTORS'® standard forms:
- REALTOR®, Affiliate, and Allied members of NC REALTORS®;
- REALTORS® from other states (upon satisfactory proof of such membership);
- Non-member sales associates of REALTOR® member firms. However, a non-member is not allowed to purchase the forms directly or access the forms via this website.
- Members in good standing of the North Carolina State Bar are allowed to use the NC REALTORS® transactional forms (those with a "T" following the form number).
- In addition, owners of properties subject to the Vacation Rental Act may use the Vacation Rental Agreement (Standard Form #411-T).
Sample copies of all NC REALTORS® forms are available for review or printing by our members on the members-only section of the website.
Producers of textbooks and instructors of real estate-related courses are permitted to use NC REALTORS® forms in connection with their textbooks and/or courses, subject to their prior written agreement with NC REALTORS® to abide by certain restrictions.
Membership includes online access to ZipForm®, which features easy-to-use navigation to easily move through transactions and documents for the tools you use most.
*Estimate based on membership use