Resort & Second Home Property Specialist
Is it a home or is it an investment? From vacation homes to investment properties, the resort and second home market is filled with opportunities. By earning the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist® (RSPS®) certification, you'll discover the skills you need to specialize in buying, selling or managing second homes in a resort, recreational and/or vacation destination. You'll be able to guide buyers through vacation home transactions, market properties to the right audience, and network with other REALTORS® who can help you build your business.
- "Break into" the resort, luxury and second-home niches and develop clientele and a referral network.
- Spending your marketing dollars without violating fair housing discrimination laws.
- Improve your value proposition.
- Understand how the market shift has impacted luxury and second-home buyers and any potential business.
- Understand the "typical" second-home buyer demographics and how to accommodate them.
Hosted by the Outer Banks Association of REALTORS®