NC REALTORS® PAC is governed by a member Board of Trustees. Each Trustee is politically active and contributes time and money to the efforts of RPAC.
The Trustees meet to make funding decisions based on recommendations/input from the local boards, voting records for incumbents, and a candidate’s support and/or knowledge of issues of concern to the real estate profession.
- Candidates are also evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Position on issues germane to the real estate profession
- Legislative Committee assignments
- Accessibility to NC REALTORS® members, leadership and Government Affairs Department
- Need for financial support
May I Recommend a Candidate?
Absolutely! The NC RPAC Trustees depend on your input and that of the local boards to fund candidates on the state level. The local boards are responsible for decisions on local candidates and making recommendations to the Trustees regarding state and federal candidates. Moreover, the more you communicate with the NC REALTORS® Government Affairs Department and leadership, the more likely NC RPAC will be able to support the best candidates for office. Remember, it is your vote, your voice, and your future.