The North Carolina Real Estate Commission requires you renew your real estate license every year. Click here for renewal information. All North Carolina real estate continuing education courses must be completed by June 10 of each annual license renewal period.
NC REALTORS® is pleased to offer 4-hour online courses for CE credit through the Keynote Online Education Series and The CE Shop. All classes must be completed within 30 days of purchase or by June 10, whichever comes first.
- Contract Law for Real Estate Professionals*
- Fair Housing and Beyond^
- Real Estate Investing Made Clear*
- Understanding the Anatomy of a House*^
- Mastering Real Estate Negotiations*
- Meeting the Needs of Buyers and Sellers*^
- Successful Buyer Client Systems*^
The CE Shop
- Cracking the Code of Ethics
- Managing Risk in Your Real Estate Business
- Assistance Animals And Fair Housing
- Preparing a Market Analysis – Best Practices
- Technology Tools, Trends, and Risk Management
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar~