NC REALTORS® William C. Bass Leadership Academy announces Class of 2023
The NC REALTORS® William C. Bass Leadership Academy recently selected its Class of 2023, including members that geographically represent the majority of the state. This year’s group includes:
- Michael Carter, Greensboro Regional REALTOR® Association
- Samantha Cole, Mid Carolina Regional Association of REALTORS®
- John-Lewis Godfrey, Winston-Salem Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Mark Lindsey, Brunswick County Association of REALTORS®
- Jonathan McBride, Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Jason Morton, Canopy REALTORS® Association
- John Muir, Highlands Cashiers Board of REALTORS®
- Jackson Ogburn, Winston-Salem Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Fara Pourshariati, Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Ayesha Richardson, High Point Regional Association of REALTORS®
- Michelle Roberts, Cape Fear REALTORS®
- Emily Wood, Catawba Valley Association of REALTORS®
Candidates were selected by an anonymous, Candidate Selection Committee of NC REALTORS® members and were chosen based on interest in elevating their personal and professional leadership skills, commitment to the industry, future potential as a REALTOR® and leader in the industry, and personal and professional characteristics to ensure a “diverse, non-discriminatory, geographically representative and forward-thinking” class.
The NC REALTORS® William C. Bass Leadership Academy is a 10-month training and development program exclusively for NC REALTORS® that identifies, inspires, and mentors emerging leaders in real estate. This leadership development program is designed to guide each participant through their own self-discovery process and teach the necessary skills to become a more positive influence within the community and the industry. The academy is open to all NC REALTORS® in good standing.