Are you a North Carolina REALTOR® who is also a licensed appraiser?
Are you a North Carolina REALTOR® who wants to make a difference when it comes to appraisal issues? Joining the NC REALTORS® Appraisal Section advances your professional career, connects you with other REALTOR®-appraisers in the state, and gives you a seat at the table when important policy decisions are being made. Brokers, especially, can learn about the appraisal industry and be a part of the conversation. Your expertise and opinions matter as we work on critical issues to improve and promote confidence in the appraisal profession and our North Carolina appraisers.
- Chair: Marcella Coley, High Country Association of REALTORS®
- Vice Chair: Jason Kellum, Longleaf Pine REALTORS®
- Collaboration with NC REALTORS® lobbyists who represent and advocate for members and the industry at the General Assembly and the NC Appraisal Board.
- Two seats on the NC REALTORS® Legislative Committee
- Discounts on Continuing Education with the NC Appraisal Institute
- Access to Industry Experts and Guest Speakers at membership meetings
- Statewide Professional Networking & Referrals
- Exclusive Communications & Updates