Whether you’re making a major purchase in your life, such as a house or a car, or you’re looking to see if you can get a better deal, you can compare the insurance coverage you need through the Travelers Auto and Home Insurance Program.
As a member of NC REALTORS®, you have access to special savings on auto, home, condo and renters insurance not available to the general public. Competitive rates are available for other personal insurance, such as boat, landlord and umbrella coverage. Program features include:
- Special member savings
- Money-saving discounts, like multi-policy
- Customized coverages
- Easy payment options, including Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- 24/7 claim reporting, 24/7 customer service
- Free, no-obligation quotes from licensed insurance representatives or online
- Check out Travelers’ videos for REALTORS®
It’s quick and easy to see if you can get better coverage at a better rate with the Travelers Auto and Home Insurance Program for NC REALTORS® members. Even if you recently renewed your policy, you can switch at any time.
See if you can get better coverage at a better price. Here’s how:
- Check out preferred state and local opportunities through Alliance Insurance Services by calling 336.377.9003.
- Get a quote online, or call toll free at 800.842.5936 to speak with a licensed insurance representative. Make sure you mention you’re an NC REALTOR®!
Insurance is underwritten by The Travelers Indemnity Company and its property casualty affiliates, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183. In CA: Insurance is underwritten by Travelers Commercial Insurance Company, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183, Certificate of Authority #6519, or Travelers Property Casualty Insurance Company, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183, Certificate of Authority #6521. In CA: Boat Insurance is underwritten by The Standard Fire Insurance Company, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT 06183, Certificate of Authority #0335-0, State of Domicile: Connecticut. In TX: Auto insurance is offered by Travelers Texas MGA, Inc. and underwritten by Consumers County Mutual Insurance Company (CCM). CCM is not a Travelers company In FL: Homeowners insurance is not currently offered for new business. Coverages, discounts, special program rates or savings, billing options, and other features are subject to availability and individual eligibility. Not all features available in all areas. © 2020 The Travelers Indemnity Company. All rights reserved. Travelers and the Travelers Umbrella logo are registered trademarks of The Travelers Indemnity Company in the U.S. and other countries.